In athletics I have been learning to run from a lying start and working towards a crouched normal sprint start.
I know I can do this when I can:
- Get into the starting position ready to race
- Push myself up into a running position
- Aim to run towards the finish line
- Run hard and fast in a straight line to reach the finish line
- Run from a crouched sprint starting position.
I can get ready, push myself up and run fast to the finish line. I am learning to run from a crouched sprint start position.
In Reading I am learning to:
Retell the story in lots of detail.
I know when I can do this because I can:
- Talk about the characters in the text
- Talk about where the story takes place (setting)
- Explain what happens in the story
- Answer questions about the text.
I can already talk about the characters, setting and explain what happens in the story. I am learning to answer questions about the text.