Paige's Learning Zone
WALT: develop different strategies to solve addition and subtraction problems.
Success Criteria: We will know we can do this if we can:
* solve problems by adding tens.
* solve problems by subtracting tens.
* solve problems by adding tens and ones.
* solve problems by subtracting tens and ones.
- achieved this success criteria
- working towards achieving this success criteria.
Room 13's Blog
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)