Term 1 Goal Review And Next Steps

Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name: Paige Clark
Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Continue achieving national standards and learning outcomes in maths.




Try my best
Don`t  give up
Use mathletics
Do follow up activities
Asking questions
I have used strategies like asking questions and use mathletics to help me and now I know lots more things
To keep doing it




Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Learn my times tables off by heart








Keep trying
Keep saying them
Use mathletics  
Practice at home and school
I have used some of the strategies like using mathletics and xtra math and in school I now know some of my 4,6,7,8,9
Know all of  my times tables





No comments:

Post a Comment